Knurled Control Knobs
All of S&W's knurled control knobs are CNC machined from solid bar stock. The standard multi-purpose knobs are available in black oxide steel or stainless steel and have a knurled rim that ensures an exceptional grip for fast finger tightening. They are available with a reamed, tapped or solid hub or with a stud. The stud type is available as either a two-piece assembly or as a single, machined unit.
S&W precision knobs are manufactured from stainless steel or aluminum and are available with an optional handle for fast adjustment. These knobs are an excellent choice where fast, precise adjustment or positioning is required. They are available with a reamed, tapped or solid hub.
- Standard knobs in steel or stainless steel
- Precision knobs in polished stainless steel or aluminum
- CNC machined from solid bar stock
- Knurled OD for a sure grip
- 3/4" to 3" diameter
- Tapped, reamed or solid center
- Reamed style available with set screw
- Precision knobs have optional handle for faster adjustment
- Optional two-piece stud design is assembled with roll pin