Because we understand that you are concerned about the privacy of information, we have established policies and procedures concerning the collection, use and security of your information that will help protect your privacy. Our Privacy Statement is designed to help us serve you while maintaining strict privacy and security standards.
How can you reach us?
You may reach us through the following channels:
- Via US Mail or Delivery Services:
S&W Manufacturing Co., Inc.
400-402 S. Evergreen St.
Bensenville, IL. 60106
- Via Email
- Via Toll-free Telephone
- Via Telephone
- Via Fax
What information do we collect from our website visitors?
For each visitor to our website, our web server collects:
- The domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations
How is this information used?
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded. We do not share this information with other organizations for commercial purposes.
The collected information is used:
- To improve the content of our web page
- To notify visitors about updates to our website
- By us to contact consumers for marketing purposes
We collect the email addresses of visitors to our website when visitors provide them, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, and information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information, contract information and/or site registrations. We do not automatically collect any of this information from our website visitors. If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know. Refer to the “Contact Us” section for the contact information.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you supply us with your telephone number on-line, you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events.
To Opt Out
If you do not want to receive email, postal mailings or phone calls from us in the future, please let us know by sending us email, calling us or writing to us. Refer to the “Contact Us” section for the contact information.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back to our website periodically.
How is our information secured?
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact:
- Us at the above addresses or phone number
- The Direct Marketing Association’s (“DMA”) Committee on Ethical Business Practices
- State or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau
- State or local consumer protection office
- The Federal Trade Commission by phone at (202) FTC-HELP (202-382-4357) or electronically at FTC Consumer Complaint Form.