S&W hand retractable spring plungers are precision machined from solid bar stock. The retractable plunger is hardened for greater side load strength in the extended position and is slightly tapered for easy alignment. All handle styles are easy to grip for fast, one-handed operation. With a 90° turn of the handle, the locking types will lock the plunger in the retracted position.
Hand retractable plungers have many industrial, medical and consumer applications and are commonly used as indexing, positioning and fastening components. Their quick disconnect and positive locking features are ideal for sports and recreational equipment.
- Body, handle and plunger are steel, stainless steel or brass
- Spring is piano wire or stainless steel wire
- CNC machined from solid bar stock
- Steel plungers are hardened for extra side load strength
- 10-32 to 1-8 threads (depending on style)
- Optional nylon patch for locking body into place